The Blaze credit card is insecure (powered by MasterCard) and issued by First Savings Bank Account. This card is classified as an unsecured credit card because no cash deposit is required. On the other hand, if you want to pay your balance without a secure credit card, Blaze Mastercard is a solid option.
If you have a credit card in your wallet, you can log in to manage your credit card account online. Blaze MasterCard Login is a service that allows customers to log in to their existing accounts. When purchasing a Blaze Mastercard, you have the option of a higher credit limit if you pay on time within six months. Below are some of the features and fees associated with the Blaze credit card.
Features And Fees Of Blaze Mastercard Credit Card
Features Of Blaze Credit Card
Blaze Mastercard credit card features include:
- As a Blaze Credit Card holder, you are not required to make a security deposit. (thanks to Erste Sparkasse)
- The approval process is simple, and even those with bad credit can qualify for the Blaze credit card.
- The Blaze Credit Card is a comprehensive credit card that works at any establishment that accepts MasterCard.
- With the Blaze credit card, you can ensure that you won’t have to pay any hidden fees.
Fees And Rates Associated With Blaze Credit Card
- The cardholder must pay an annual fee of $75.
- Authorized User Fee: The cardholder must pay an additional $20 when adding someone as an authorized user of their card.
- The APR on regular purchases is 29.90% (fixed APR).
- The APR on the cash advance is 29.90% (fixed APR).
- In case of non-payment, interest on late payment will not accrue to the cardholder.
- Cash advances are subject to a 2% transaction fee.
- Late fees can be as high as $25. (Much less than other credit cards with similar features)
- Redemption fees can be as high as $25. (Much less compared to other cards)
- The Blaze credit card holder is not required to deposit a security deposit.