Blaze Mastercard is one of many unsecured credit cards for bad or no credit history, like B. old credit cards. It helps you build or rebuild your credit—payment report for the three major credit bureaus. Your credit score will increase as long as you make your payments on time. In addition to that, it will also harm your credit score if you don’t.
With the worldwide availability of smartphones, tablets, and iPads, many financial transactions have gone digital, such as buying or selling a product, receipts or payments, refunds to friends and family, etc. If you want to finance your finances from home, you don’t have to go to your financial institutions. This article is about using Blaze credit cards on smartphones through the Blaze Mastercard mobile app. Let’s take a look at this app.
Blaze MasterCard Mobile App
Blaze MasterCard Mobile App is an app released for your electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, and iPads. The Blaze Mastercard mobile app developer for smartphones is Capital Card Services. It came out on December 12, 2018.
This app is available on the Google Play Store and Apple Stores. You can download and install the Blaze Mastercard mobile app on your Android or Apple phone. To ensure a smooth experience, you should have a fast internet connection with plenty of storage space on your smartphone.
Here are the features of the Blaze Mastercard app:
- The First Savings Bankers and Blaze Credit Card users use it to check the status of their orders.
- With this app, you can pay credit card bills for your purchases.
- Access your Blaze Mastercard account control panel.
- View your bank statements, balances/details, and payment history, and download your bank statements (PDF).
- Save or cancel electronic statements and automatic payments (modify, cancel)
- Edit your user information (email, username, password) and account information (address, home, work, or other phone numbers).
- You can set your alerts and notifications associated with your account.
How To Login Using The Blaze Mastercard App?
- Access the Play Store or App Store.
- In the search tool, type the Blaze Mastercard app.
- Select the app in the search result.
- Click on the Get/Install widget and follow the instructions
- After downloading the app, tap Open to launch it.
- Find the login box and provide your username and password.